6 Months Course
AFCAT / CDSE / INET. Twice in a year
JOIN FOR THIS COURSE
- AFCAT [ AIR FORCE COMMON APTITUDE TES]
- CDSE [COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAMINATION]
- INET [ INDIAN NAVY ENTRANCE TEST ]
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria 2021: Highlights
The key details about the AFCAT eligibility criteria are given in the table below.
||AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)
||Indian Air Force
||20 years to 24 years
||Men and Women
- 60% both in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
Regardless of the post, the aspirant must be above 18 to apply for the posts. There is no age relaxation for any category of candidates.
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria: Marital Status
- Candidates below the age of 25 years must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course.
- Widows/Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are not eligible for the exam.
- A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application though successful at SSB or medical will not be eligible for training.
- Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply. However, during the training period, they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live out with family.